Analytics

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Williams Party of 3!

On Thursday, July 16th, our world forever changed. Now bear with me as I tell this story. I want to remember this forever, so that is why I write lots of details that I am sure NO ONE but myself cares about! :)

I had been feeling a little weird for a couple of days. I knew my monthly visitor was scheduled to arrive any time so I chalked it up as menstrual pains, even though deep down, I knew something else was up. People say you "know" when you are pregnant, and I had that feeling. I didn't mention anything to Kip, because I was scared but excited. We hadn't really "planned" this. The curiosity got the best of me, so on my lunch break at work, I went and bought a test. I was so nervous that I dropped the test in the toilet before I ever even sat down. I thought...what the heck...I will try it anyway. And lo and behold, a PLUS sign. I convinced myself it was probably because it had gotten wet before taking the test and went on with my day. When I got home from work that evening, I decided to take the other test. A very distinct PLUS sign. I had BIG dreams to surprise Kip with the news when we did finally have kids, but as soon as he walked in the door I started crying and said "I'm pregnant!" His response: Are you sure? Maybe its a false positive. I continued to cry. I wasn't sure if I was happy or sad or scared or what. I think it was ALL the emotions mixed into one big hormonal mess. We got another test that next week and sure enough...it said Pregnant. No mistaking that! So I made my first appointment, August 10th!


No comments:

Post a Comment