Analytics

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My Sweet Nana Frances

My sweet Nana Frances joined my PawPaw and cousin Mandi on July 31st 2016. While she was with us on this Earth, her mind and body grew very weak, but now she has a new body and new mind that are stronger than ever! I am so thankful that Bentley got to meet his sweet great-grandmother. I am thankful that I had her in my life for over 28 years. She was truly an angel. We will all miss her so much but we can rejoice in knowing she is no longer suffering. In Christ, there are no goodbyes, and in Christ, there is no end. So I'll hold onto Jesus with all that I have to see you again.




"But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself."-Philippians 3:20-21


She loved Bentley so much. It was like she met him for the first time every single time. I am so grateful that I had her in my life! She is missed every day! 



This picture was taken the day after we came home from the beach last year. We went to visit Nana at Legacy Village. She always asked me if I had a boyfriend and we always told her that I was married and she would ask about Kip. Well this day she didn't ask about my boyfriend. She asked about my husband. She remembered. She also was asking if we had a baby. And I said no not yet. That day...she said-exact words-"Well it won't be long". I had no idea I was pregnant at the time but my Nana did! My nana knew what was going on before I knew. My nana who couldn't remember anything from the recent past, who didn't remember my name but knew I was her granddaughter, KNEW I was going to have a baby soon. She knew God was forming a baby inside me and I had no idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment