Analytics

Friday, April 20, 2018

Telling Family & Friends!

We decided to tell our parents they would both be first time grandparents in a special way. My parent's anniversary was coming up (the next day actually) so we went to their house to give them their "anniversary" present. We had bought pacifiers and attached a note that said, "Dear Grandma & Grandpa, Please hold this for me in case I need it when I come visit. Knowing my parents, they will forget to bring it. See you in March! Love, Baby Williams.

I wish I had taken a picture of it! My parents were so excited! Mom cried & dad smiled!

The next day after church, we gave Kip's parents their gift...same thing! They were excited as well!

They actually weren't the first people we told! The first person to find out was my sweet co-worker Shaurice. I walked in the door that morning and she took one look at me and said...YOU'RE PREGNANT! I tried to play it off like she was crazy, but she said..."you can deny it all you want...I know you are pregnant!" So I had to tell her! That night, our friend Kyle came over to hang out. We went out to eat and for some reason, we talked about going to eat BBQ. I quickly turned that down and Kyle kept on about it so we had to tell him. He was the 2nd person to know...not really by our choice though...he kind of ruined it...like he did our engagement! See post here!

Our parents were next and then my BFF of course! Everybody was super excited for us! We slowly started telling other people later in August & finally announced it to the Facebook world in September! We were so excited to share our news & couldn't wait to find out what our sweet bundle of joy would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment