Analytics

Friday, April 20, 2018

Baby Boy Williams

We found out we were pregnant in mid July 2015. We had told our parents and a couple of close friends and that was it. Early August, I got a call that something had happened to Kip's grandfather, Bob-Bob. Kip was already at the farm where Bob-Bob was working. I had just got home from work and was relaxing because making a baby is hard work! hahaha! But seriously, I was EXHAUSTED! My mother in law called. As soon as I talked to her, I hurried to the farm. Bob-Bob had a heart attack while driving back from getting food for the cows and died instantly. It was so heartbreaking!! For the past ten years, he had treated me like his own granddaughter, and I think many people would say the same! He loved his family so much! I have so many sweet memories of him but the ones I cherish the most are the times Kip and I would go spend the evening with him and Babe, Kip's grandmother having dinner and playing dominoes


Bob-Bob's full name is Bobby Gene. When we first found out we were pregnant, we talked about names. We were pretty set on Tripp for a boy, we just couldn't agree on a girl name. The next day after Bob-Bob passed away, it hit me...if we have a boy I wanted to name him Bentley Gene, after Kip's grandfather. We hadn't talked about any other boy names...we were pretty set on it being Tripp. I didn't mention it to Kip...I wanted to wait until things settled down. That night, Kip said, "You know I've been thinking, if it's a boy, what do you think about the name Bentley Gene?" TEARS I TELL YOU! From that moment on....at 8 weeks pregnant, I knew that baby was a boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment