Analytics

Friday, April 20, 2018

The First 20 Weeks

I really hate that I didn't blog during my pregnancy! I'm going to try my best to remember what I can about my first 20 weeks of pregnancy!

The first trimester, I was cramping, had low back pain, and sciatic nerve pain most of the 12 weeks. The pain was mostly like normal menstrual pain...like when your period is about to start. That lasted most of the first trimester. I didn't really have much morning sickness or food aversions. The only thing that bothered me was BBQ. I couldn't see it, smell it, or eat it! I craved bacon cheese fries from Struts a lot! We got to see our sweet baby for the first time at 8 weeks and again at 12 weeks. Dr. Frederick couldn't get a heartbeat at our 12 week appointment, so she ordered an ultrasound. I was a NERVOUS wreck! So scared that something had happened! All was great and it just gave me another chance to see that sweet thing!


12 weeks!

After our 12 week appointment, we made our "Facebook Official" announcement...most of our family and friends already knew, but we wanted to wait until after the 1st trimester to spread it to the Facebook world. Here is our announcement: 



The 2nd trimester, I don't remember much about it...I think I felt pretty normal! We did find out the sex of the baby at 20 weeks! We had a gender reveal party at our house with Krispy Kreme doughnuts with blue icing inside.




Sweet baby Williams is a BOY! Now...what did we name him? There is a special story about how he got his name. Blog post to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment