Analytics

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Four to Six Months with Mr. BGW

For months 4 & 5, I wasn't working so we got to have lots of bonding time and fun with our friends!

Our home theater does $1 movies during the summer for kids. We went with Jillian, Graison, & Evelynn to see Home. Bentley did amazing during the movie!



We also got to spend some time with my friend, Mary who lives in South Alabama and we don't get to see her much! Logan is just about 3 months younger than Bentley and she has 2 other kids who are close to both Graison & Evelynn's ages, so we always have a good time getting together with them!


Bentley went to his first ever football game, Southside vs. Hokes Bluff. It was daddy's first game as a Panther too! 







We celebrated Evelynn's 3rd birthday with a mermaid party! 




Bentley got to spend his first of MANNNNNY Saturdays at my parents house watching football! He even got to spend some time with family! Poor baby is a house divided, and I cannot wait until he gets to choose which team he is pulling for, because you know in Alabama, you gotta pick a side! :) (But in all honestly, if it isn't the Crimson Tide I will probably cry HUGE tears!)




He also got to experience his SECOND road trip to Texas! (First time was in my tummy when I was like 8 months preggo - I don't think I blogged about that trip! Guess I will have to add that one to my list.) We went with my parents (MiMi & Pop Pop) and my brother to Dallas for the Alabama vs. USC game at AT&T Stadium. Bentley was PHENOMENAL and was awesome for the LONG drive. 




We left on Thursday night and drove to Monroe, LA. We had to stop at the rest stops to get pictures of Bentley's first road trip of course! We stayed in Monroe, LA for the night. We got up and went to Duck Commander the next day, then drove on to Dallas. 





We got settled in the hotel room then went to eat and went by AT&T Stadium.



The next day was the game. Mom stayed with Bentley while Dad, Dylan, Kip, and I went to the game. It was such a fun game! We had a BLAST!


Yes, Kip is wearing a Bama shirt. He is really an Auburn fan, but he took one for the team. 

The next day, before we headed back to Monroe, LA (it is really right in the middle of the drive from Alabama to Texas) to spend the night, we stopped by AT&T Stadium to do a tour. We didn't get to do the full tour like Kip & I did the first time we went, but we did get to go on the field. It was still painted from the game the night before. 





We had such a fun weekend! Bentley was wonderful the whole time. He just went right with the flow. We love getting to travel and letting him just tag right along with us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment