Analytics

Thursday, April 19, 2018

4 Years Later.....

Wow...it has been 4 years since I first started blogging. I used to have so much time on my hands! I love blogging & I wish I would have continued it throughout the early months and years of our marriage. Just to catch you guys up on the happenings of the Williams clan...a lot has happened in 4 years and I intend on blogging about everything significant, mainly for myself...so I can remember these times. Since my last blog post, I have changed jobs 3 times, Kip has changed jobs once. We added TWO new family members to our clan, one with 4 paws and one with 2 feet! We've gone on road trips, had financial struggles, overcame those struggles, changed churches, lost family members, had bumps in our marriage, surgeries, and so much more! I can't wait to share all these memories with you (and myself later down the road when I want to look back on all our memories!). 

I will try to start where I left off and go from there! But there are so many things I want to share about our life currently...

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment