Analytics

Friday, March 21, 2014

Kip's New Job

Kip went for an interview the Thursday before our wedding at the Sheriff's office for an SRO position.  We were patiently waiting to hear back, so on Friday, February 21st, he got a text from Chief Barton.  Chief asked if he could come talk on him on Monday about 9am.  Kip was on pins and needles all weekend...as was I! We didn't know what this could mean! A job? The job he interviewed for? A deputy posiiton? WHAT COULD IT BE???

He went to see Chief on Monday morning...and I was waiting by my phone for him to call me! He shows up at my office about 9:30 that morning...I asked him.. SO? And he said he just needed a hug. He looked so sad!! I got up, gave him a hug, and he said I got the job! Little sneak!

They had already hired someone for the SRO position, but another SRO is going to be retiring this year, so they want Kip to take his position! YAY!!! A FULL TIME JOB with BENEFITS!!

He started work on Wednesday March 12th.  He has been really enjoying it so far! He got a car and everything! :) The only downfall...he has to go to the NEA Law Enforcement Academy in May for 13 weeks. 13 WEEKS WITH MY HUBBY??? Hello Mom and Dad-I'll be staying with you! :)

 So proud of my hubby!


We left in style at our wedding! Kipper was already a reserve deputy with the county, so he I wanted to leave in a sheriff car!

And no-he wont get you out of a ticket if you get one...and no we don't know what is going on, because I make him leave his radio OFF when we are home! :) After years of listening to it, I'm done! :)

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment