Analytics

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

EGBC Wedding Shower

Well the wedding has come and gone and we are living life as newlyweds, but I have been so busy I have not had time to update my blog!

Our wedding shower at the church was November 17. We are beyond blessed with such a wonderful church family! We had a huge shower and got so many awesome gifts! Some of my favorites were a minky-dot blanket that my sweet friend Angie made, a kitchen-aid mixer, gift cards, crock pots, decor for our home, dishes, etc. I just loved all our gifts!!



 My best friend and Matron of Honor (and the groom in the background)

 My sweet Southside girls!

 Mother in Law and Mom


 My precious Nana Sue
 Future Mother in Law

 All of my wonderful hostesses
 My sweet grandmothers
 My Bridesmaids (minus Lindsey who had the stomach bug!)




We were MORE than blessed with over $500 in gift cards, lots of kitchen gadgets, towels, decor for our home, etc. I could not have asked for a better shower!

Up Next-HOLIDAYS!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment