Analytics

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lingerie Shower & Bachelorette Weekend!

January 18th, we sweet bridesmaids threw me a lingerie shower. Unfortunately, I do not have ANY pics from the shower! :( I was SOOOOO sick and did not feel good at all, but I was a champ the whole weekend and made it through! I think Jillian took some pics, so I am going to have to get her to send them to me!

The lingerie shower was at Lindsey's house! It was decorated so cute!! After the shower, we headed to an undisclosed location (I was completely unaware of where we were going.) They all had a great time making me nervous and keeping me on the edge.  We ended up in Hoover.  We stayed at the Homewood Suites (I think...) and it was extremely nice! We went to a place in Hoover to paint. It was so much fun!! I wish I hadn't been on edge all day and night wondering what we were going to be doing! After we painted, we went to Olive Garden! It was delicious! We went back to the hotel and we crashed before midnight. WILD NIGHT...let me tell you! HaHa! We were all joking about it the next morning...how we were party animals all night because we went to bed so early! Haha! But it was a great weekend and I appreciate my sweet bridesmaids for such a wonderful weekend! I am so sad that I only have one picture from the whole weekend! Maybe Jillian has some more!! Hope so anyway! :)


Up Next: Wedding Preparations!

Until Next Time,



No comments:

Post a Comment