Analytics

Monday, June 10, 2013

Long OVERDUE Update!

Well...a lot has gone on in the past few months that I haven't written about. I finished college (WHOOP WHOOP!!), walked across the stage, and got my DIPLOMA!!

I am so beyond thankful for my sweet friends and family who came and sat through the EXTREMELY long ceremony for ME! 
My PRECIOUS fiance!
My LOVING family!
My sweet friend, Shelly!
My sweet friend, Haniah!
Precious Graison (who was also there to see his Uncle Ben and Cousin Katie! PS. I am SUPER sad I didn't get a picture with my BFF & his adorable Mom!)
My sweet Accounting friends!

This was definitely a MAJOR milestone in my life and I am so OVERJOYED that I finally made it through, even if it was 7 years later! :) I am so excited to move on to a new chapter in my life and get busy with wedding plans!

We have been slacking on this whole wedding thing, and we I know that we have got to get busy!  We did both purchase the wedding bands already though, and I am so ready to wear mine! It makes my already GORGEOUS ring look even more beautiful! I am ready for Kip to wear his ring too, so all the little waitresses at Applebee's will stop hitting on him when he goes to eat lunch on his lunch break! Haha...but seriously. 

I did get a few of my bridesmaids and flower girl gifts purchased but still have to put some finishing touches on those.  I really need to get on the ball with finding a WEDDING DRESS! 

We got our engagement pictures back! (Blog post to come with LOTS of pics!) 

My sweet baby brother finished middle school and is moving on to Southside High in the fall. Makes me feel SUPER old.  He also made the 9th grade basketball team at SHS! SOOOOO proud of his and all his hard work! Cannot wait to watch him play!!

Last weekend, we went to Riverfest on Saturday night with some friends on the boat.  We really wanted to hear Corey Smith, but they cancelled him due to rain.  We did get to see the fireworks and hear Kenny Rogers. 

This past week (June 4th) we went to the Braves game. Probably the most fun I have ever had at a MLB game!  Our seats were wonderful! 


The Braves ended up winning 5-4 in the bottom of the 10th! (Yes, it went into extra innings and it may or may not have been my fault! When the Braves were losing 3-0, I said that the Braves would probably come back and tie the game and go into a million extra innings.) It was a fun night, but made for an EXTRA long day at work the next day (we didn't get home until about 1 am.)

This past weekend, we went to the Regions Classic golf tournament at Shoal Creek in Birmingham.  Kip's cousin, Sabrina, works for Regions in Gadsden and has gotten us tickets and VIP passes for the Regions tent the past 2 years.  Last year we walked about 9 holes, but this year we only walked 3 and went back to the tent! Who can beat an air conditioned tent with all the free food and drinks you want? Especially when it is HOT and HUMID outside!  We stayed in the tent most of the day and met up with Kip's cousin, John and his wife Jac.  We watched Fred Couples play 18 then headed back to the house.  But we couldn't leave until the king of autographs got him a Fred Couples autograph. :)
Our view from the tent...not too bad!



We have some big plans coming up soon! We may spend the weekend at Lake Guntersville in the next few weeks for the wakeboard competition with some friends.  Then we have our annual beach trip with my family the week after the Fourth of July!

I also have a job opportunity that I am going to talk with someone about this week, so be praying about that! I really need a new job, not that I do not love my other job and will probably bawl my eyes out when I leave, but I have got to have a job that pays more money, especially since we are getting married soon! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment