Analytics

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Job Interview

I had a job interview at Coosa Chirstian School yesterday.  I was actually being interviewed for 2 different positions, the Coosa's daycare director and Coosa's school accountant.  I went in at 1:30 and talked to Jillian for a few minutes until Mrs. Justus, the principal came back from lunch.  I talked with Mrs. Justus and Mrs. Cleveland (the current daycare director) for about 2 hours.  I really enjoyed talking with them about myself and what I do and how I could be an asset to the program.  Then, another lady came into the office that knows about the accounting stuff and I talked with the 3 of them about the accounting job.  At the end of the interview, Mrs. Justus asked me which job I prefer.  I told her it was up to her...whatever she would be the best for me.  I have the childcare experience, but I also have the accounting experience and I LOVE accounting...so I left the decision up to her! We walked around the school and the daycare and then took a short break and saw Graison and talked with Jillian.  Then Mrs. Justus wanted me to meet the Children's director and the pastor, so I talked with them for about an hour.  I didn't leave til after 4:30, but it really didn't seem like that long!  I really enjoyed talking to Mrs. Justus and Mrs. Cleveland.  They are super sweet ladies and I do look forward to working with them (if I do get that opportunity)!  I also look forward to working with my best friend and getting to see Graison and Evelynn everyday! Hoping and praying for good news!  I know that it is all in God's hands.  He knows how much I love kids and what I do now, and I really think it is a GOD thing that BOTH of these jobs at Coosa came open when they did.  I know that whatever happens is God's ultimate plan for me, and if I don't get one of these jobs then I will be disappointed, but that just means that God has something MUCH better out there waiting for me!  He knows what is best for all of us and His plan is the ultimate plan.  He will never leave us nor forsake us. I am just praying that HIS will be done in my life.

After my 3 hours of interviewing at Coosa, I had to head to church for our finance committee meeting then on to the softball fields for Kip's first softball game this summer.  He is playing with an old friend from his childhood and he had a blast last night!  Much different than playing for other teams who take men's softball way too seriously! Church league begins next Tuesday so I will be spending the most of my time (every Tuesday & Wednesday) of the summer at the softball fields! Glad I enjoy watching my sweetie play softball! :)

It's the last day of VBS here at First Baptist and luckily this year has been relatively calm compared to years past. And PS. I am ready for our vacation the 2nd week in July.  It can't get here fast enough!  I NEED a break....I really do.

Well it's time for me to get back to work!  I PROMISE I will put engagements on here soon!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment