Analytics

Monday, June 10, 2013

ABC's of M.E.

I took this from a blog I have discovered and been reading: butlerpartyof2.com
It's just a fun little thing to do on this rainy day! 

A – Age: 25--Halfway to 50! 
B – Bed size: Double--working on that king though for when we get married!
C – Chore you hate: Vacuuming..booo!
D – Dog’s name: Bama
E – Essential start your day item: Potty! Gotta potty as soon as I wake up! haha!
F – Favorite color: Most definitely PINK!
G – Gold or Silver: Silver
H – Height: 5’3-1/2
I – Instruments you play: Don't play any!
J – Job title: Administrative Assistant at WEE Care Jacksonville (Soon to change hopefully....LOVE my job but I really need something that makes more money!)
K – Kid(s): No kids yet! Kip doesn't want to wait too long after we get married so maybe just a few more years.
L – Living arrangements: Still with the parents...in search of our future home though! 
M – Mom’s name: Lori
N – Nicknames: None really...Some friends used to call me McRae or LMac but not anymore. 
O – Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never!
P – Pet Peeve: I hate being interrupted when I am talking...and when people complain all the time. 
Q – Quote from a movie: I don't have a favorite and cannot think of one off the top of my head!
R – Right or left handed: Righty
S – Siblings: Just a brother, Dylan. He is 10 1/2 years younger than I am. 
T – Time you wake up: About 7 am...sometimes its around 8 if I don't have to be at work until 9 or 9:30.
U- Unique fact: I hate these questions....I can't think of anything!
V – Vegetable you dislike: Broccoli
W – Ways/Reasons you run late: I am almost always running late! Reasons would be....sleeping late or taking too much time to get ready.
X – X-rays you’ve had: Knee, foot, mouth, chest
Y – Yummy food you make: Spaghetti...cause its easy! Haha!
Z – Zoo favorite: Elephant...ROLL TIDE!









No comments:

Post a Comment