Analytics

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

God Answers Prayers

I find this so amazing and a little but funny. Yesterday, Holly (from work) and I were talking about wedding plans.  She told me she was going to make me a calendar of things I needed to do and when I needed to have it done. Then later on that afternoon, a parent asked me about my wedding plans!  Holly and I just both died out laughing because we had JUST talked about it not even an hour or so before!  I really started stressing about it because I knew I needed to get busy.  I started praying that God would give me the motivation to really get moving with the wedding stuff.  I was really just ready to say...lets just do the whole courthouse thing! (Deep down I really wouldn't want to do that) I wrote my blog this morning about the stressful wedding planning and all that stuff.  Little did I know that a few hours later I would get a phone call from Alexander's in Oxford with some MARVELOUS news.  I had won a prize package that included $1000.00 in free decorations (whatever I wanted), a free food item of my choice, and a free chocolate station (a $10.00 per person value!!).  All I had to do was book our reception with them!  So what do I do? Call them OF COURSE!  I set up an appointment for Tuesday at 2:30 and I am SOOOO looking forward to talking to Mike Alexander about our wedding!!! He is a one stop shop and we can get EVERYTHING from him if we want to-flowers, food, decorations, invitations, tuxedos, etc.  We don't have to use him for everything, but we will definitely talk to him about all that!  I called my mom to tell her and she said she had been praying about the wedding planning this morning, because she knew we needed to get busy!  All I can say is this was a GOD thing, a definite answer to our prayers!  Hopefully we will have a LOT of things checked off our list after next week!

If you are looking for someone for your wedding, check them out!

http://www.alexandersthegreatevents.com/

Alexander's The Great Events on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment