Analytics

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thoughts for Today

I know I need to get busy on the whole wedding planning thing, but I have ABSOLUTELY no motivation for that.  I seriously just want to get married now.  This whole waiting bit is not cool at all.  After you have been together for 7+ years, you finally hit the point of just being ready.  I find it harder and harder each day to leave and go home at night.  I am exhausted during the day because I stay at his house until almost midnight every night.  I am just ready to not have to say "goodbye" anymore....just goodnight.  I know we shouldn't wish our life away or try to rush it, but I am just ready to be married to my best friend.

I have always envisioned my wedding and so excited to start planning it and everything....but now that it is here I am just kind of at a stand still.  I really don't want to even think about it. I think know its because I am going to have to  make a million decisions and that is the LAST thing I want to do.  And finding a wedding dress--OH MY GOSH.  I am NOT looking forward to that.  I know what style I want but I am so picky about clothes that I am so afraid I will never be able to pick one!

I have my bridesmaids gifts ordered, just got to put the finishing touches on them but I have plenty of time to do that!  We got our wedding bands too (had to use the Santa bucks from Kay before June 15th).  So 2 gorgeous rings are just chilling in the boxes right now.  I have a few more odds and ends bought, like the flower girl baskets, ring bearer pillow, guestbook and pen, unity candle, and a few other things.  I know what music I want and who I want to sing, but I need someone to sing "Marry Me" by Train.  2 of our sweet friends are going to sing and play guitar "God Gave Me You" during the ceremony.  I want the Prelude to be "Marry Me" by Train, but I really want someone to sing it and not just play a CD.  Gotta get all the sheet music for our pianist for the other songs.

Planning a wedding just seems so stressful!! I feel like I am never going to get everything done...mainly because I never work on anything!  Less than 8 months left!  I gotta get busy!  But honestly...I just want to be married like today.  Courthouse?? Mom would be so mad KILL me. Oh well...it will be here before you know it! I MUST GET BUSY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment