Analytics

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I was really annoyed after I went to the Southern Bridal Show, because I signed up for so much stuff but wasn't winning anything at all.  All I won was an obnoxious amount of emails from different vendors I registered with.  Almost 6 months later, I received a call from Alexander's in Oxford.  You can read about that phone call here. It was such a blessing to hear that I actually won something for our wedding! Then a few days later, I got an email from sandestinweddings.com about registering to win a SanDestin getaway package.  All I had to do was upload a photo of Kip and I and like the SanDestin Weddings facebook page.  So I thought, what the heck...why not!  Yesterday, I got an email that read:

I am pleased to announce that you and your fiance are the winners of the Sandestin Preview Giveaway which includes the following:
  • Two Night Stay on Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort
  • Dining & Dancing Cruise for Two Aboard the SunQuest Cruises' SOLARIS yacht
  • 45 Minute Engagement Photo Session by Irina Behr Photography, including 10 digital images
  • Eco-Dolphin & Sunset Cruise for Two Aboard the SunVenture
  • Round of Golf for Two
  • 50 Minute Couples Relaxation Massage from the Spa at Sandestin
  • Bottle of Wine
Could you please reply with your mailing address in which to send the certificates, as well as let us know if we have permission to post your image on Facebook and our blog at www.sandestinweddings.com, as the winners of our grand prize. Or let us know if there is another image you would like to submit for that. 


Thank you for your entry and congratulations! 
 

Kelli 

Sandestin Weddings

Talk about being excited!!  I emailed her back and said said I would be getting the certificates in the mail soon.  Hopefully this is a for-real thing, but I do think it is!  I decided I needed to buy me a lottery ticket since I have been winning stuff like crazy lately! :) Time to win us some wedding MONEY! Haha! I haven't bought a lottery ticket and probably wont, but it doesn't hurt to dream I guess! 

I don't think we will be using this little trip for our honeymoon since we really want to go to Gatlinburg, but it will be a nice little getaway for Spring? or Early Summer? I just hope the certificates last at least a year!  What good is all that if we can't use it? 

Until Next Time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment