Analytics

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Engagement Pictures by lybphotos.com

A couple of weeks ago Kip and I got our engagement pictures made by our awesome photographer, Lexie Bush of lybhotos.com (check out her work, it is awesome!) We had never really gotten professional pictures made other than at church (haha!).  We are both picky about pictures of ourselves and we thought it would be pretty awkward, but it actually turned into a fun evening!! We started out at a field of pretty yellow flowers in Southside by the softball fields.  Not gonna lie, that was a little awkward.  It was the start of the pictures and we weren't very comfortable yet.  It got better as the afternoon went on though! We then went to Kip's family farm in Ohatchee.  That was a pretty special place since it was something personal to us (but more to Kip).  I think we opened up a little more since we were in a familiar place!  We spend the majority of our time at the farm! I cannot wait to see how all the pictures turned out!  After we spent probably about an hour at the farm, we went to the Big Oak Boys Ranch in Ohatchee to a little lake they have on the property.  We took a few pictures on the pier and then Lexie and Kip decided that we should take the canoe out.  I wasn't too thrilled about that...I was in a dress after-all.  I was so afraid I would fall in the water! Looking back on it now, I absolutely loved that we took pictures in the canoe...and I cannot wait to see those! We should be able to preview our pictures sometime this week and when I get them, I will definitely put a few of my favorites on here! Here is one that was taken at the farm:

PS. All credit goes to Lexie Bush (lybphotos.com)! If you are looking for a photographer in the Gadsden area, I definitely recommend her! She is GREAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment