Analytics

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Everything Happens for a Reason

I was just sitting here thinking about the past and where I am now.  I thank God more and more everyday for not letting certain things work out.  I am more than happy with my life right now!!  I was thinking about how "boy crazy" I used to be (but aren't all girls that way at some point?) and I thought about the different guys I had "liked" over the years, especially middle school and high school days.  Looking back, I am MORE THAN THANKFUL that things did not work out.  Some of them are party-er's who go out every  weekend/night getting drunk, etc.  Some of them are now overseas (which I am very thankful for those who fight for our freedom, but God knew I couldn't handle that! :] ).  And others, I have no idea where they are.  Back when I was a teenager who was boy crazy, I would be so upset when things didn't work out with the boys I "liked"!  I sure wish I had known then what I know now!  I have a guy that doesn't go out a party it up every week, get drunk all the time, smoke, or do any of those things.  I have a guy that has stuck with me through it all for the past few years.  I have a guy that I know I want to spend the rest of my life with and will be the happiest girl FOREVER because of him.  Things may not work out for you right at the moment, and you may be so upset when things do not go your way, but God knows what is best for you, and He will always come through! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment