Analytics

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Going on 7 years!

Just wanted to do a little something (for myself) and post some pictures of Kip & I over the years. It is hard to believe he has been a part of my life for over 6 years! December 13, 2005 was a wonderful day! A day I will never forget! :)

 2005

Kip was 15 and I was 17. Yes, he couldn't drive when we first started dating! It was a little embarrassing at first, but looking back it is a wonderful memory I will forever keep close to my heart! :)

 2006

Well, unlike many thought, we made it through a whole year!  And what a challenging/fun/memorable year it was! Lots of awesome memories that I will never forget! It was my first year of college at JSU, and Kip was still in high school...which made for challenging moments at times!


2007

2007 was probably the most challenging year for us. Because of some events that happened, we took a break for about a year. But that did not mean that we didn't talk to each other just about every day & still spent a little time together when we could. Kip was in his senior year of high school, and I was in college. It still breaks my heart that I was not able to spend a lot of time with him during his senior year, but we made it through. It was a very extremely difficult year for me.


2008

But we made it through and from 2008 on it just gets better and better! One day in July 2008, I didn't know how much more I could take, and I just prayed that God would give me a sign of what I should do. I was so heartbroken. I hadn't talked to Kip in a few days and it was killing me. A few days after I cried out to God for a sign, He gave it to me. (God definitely works in mysterious ways!!) I got a phone call from Kip saying that he was going to be coming to JSU in the fall. He asked me if I could show him around the campus and everything. So we met one day and ever since, we have been going strong! :) I just get happier and happier with every year that goes by! :) 


2009

Christmas of 2009 was the year he gave me a beautiful pearl ring that I have worn every single day since. I just love him more and more every day! 

2010

2010 was the first year Kip went on vacation with my family in Panama City. It is now a "family tradition". We even stay in the same room we stayed in 2010...and getting ready to head down in a few weeks for another trip! :)
2011

In celebration of our 6 year anniversary, we spend the day at Callaway Gardens in Georgia with 2 of our friends, Brandon & Haniah. 

2012

And here we are today! I loved seeing how far we have come over the years. Started out in high school, and now close to graduating college. We were so young back in 2005, but I would not go back to that day for anything. Life is awesome right now, and I know it just keeps getting better and better! I love this boy more than anything! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment