Analytics

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jim 'N Nicks Cheesy Muffins

I absolutely love bread, biscuits, muffins, whatever. If a restaurant makes some type of rolls, biscuits, etc. I am one happy camper. I have looked all over the internet for a recipe for Jim 'n Nick's cheesy muffins and FINALLY found it and it is a VERY simple recipe. I was soooo excited! So I thought I would share it with you...just in case you are curious and want to try them! :) They are yummy!! :)



Jim 'N Nick's Cheesy Muffins (this makes about 20 muffins):
1 1/2 cups Bisquick
3/4 cup buttermilk
3 Tbps sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded

Preheat oven to 425*. Stir all ingredients together. Coat a mini muffin pan (works best) in cooking spray & scoop mixture into pan. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment