Analytics

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

First Post!

Since this is my first post, I thought I would tell you a little bit about myself. I am a 24 year old college student at Jacksonville State University, majoring in Accounting. I only have about 2 semesters left, and when I graduate I will more than likely start working on getting my masters in Accountancy at the University of Alabama. I was born and raised in Etowah County, AL, and still live there today. I graduated from Southside High School in 2006. I have a job at a daycare working in the office and I work 30+ hours a week Monday thru Friday. I don't have much time for "extra-curricular" activities, because I am in Jacksonville at work and school from 8:30 in the mornings until 6:00 pm at night. When I do get to take some time for myself, I usually spend it with my boyfriend (of 6 years I might add :-]). I LOVE traveling and don't get to do it very often, but once I graduate and start making lots of money (Ha!) I would love to visit all 50 states! I am a very very big Alabama Crimson Tide fan (Home of 14 college football national championships...ROLL TIDE by the way) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE sports. Well..thats me in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment