Analytics

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Updates

Wow...so this past month has been BUSY BUSY BUSY!  LOTS of things have been going on. Where to start...oh goodness. Well....we ordered Save the Dates a few weeks ago and are in the process of sending those out! They are super cute and I am pretty proud of my design I made all by myself!


I also went wedding dress shopping August 9th and I found my dress!!! :) Not gonna put a picture up of my dress in case Kip may look at the blog, but it is gorgeous!! 

We booked our honeymoon cabin too! SOOOOO excited about spending the week in the mountains with my new hubby in February!! 

We got our invitations ordered too!! Not much left to do! YAY!! 

We have been house searching too! But we have been waiting to see where I get a job/how much I will make/etc.  We found a house we really like...its a friend of ours that is selling their house! 

Speaking of job: I went for a second interview with Coosa/Crosspoint Church August 5th for the financial secretary position.  I finally heard back a few days ago and got a final job offer today!! Bro. Chuck told me to talk it over with Kip and let him know something tomorrow!  We have talked about it but just want to talk to Kip first before I do accept the job.  I am excited about it because I will get to see my best friend just about everyday and see Miss Evelynn and Mr. Graison too! 

Speaking of Evelynn and Graison: Jillian is having her tomorrow!! She is going to the hospital tomorrow morning! I am beyond excited!! I get to keep Graison tomorrow and I am PUMPED! Love that kid!!! We are gonna have a fun day! :) I am so excited that I get to spend some time with Graison AND get to meet his little sister too!!! It's gonna be a great day!!

I will updated the blog with pics of Evelynn SOON! :)

Until next time, 



No comments:

Post a Comment