Analytics

Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 Re-Cap!

This blog is solely for my own personal use, and because I am super busy 99% of the time, I don't remember every little detail about my life....so hence we have a blog! :) Because Kip & I are beginning our wedding planning process, I want to be able to remember the special moments we encounter throughout this wonderful journey!  

2012 was a year filled with many ups and downs, but the ups definitely trump the downs! :) I look forward to what 2013 has in store for Kip & I! :)

January 2012:
*Bama wins their 14th National Title!! The 3rd of my lifetime & 2nd in the last few years! 
*Annual Gatlinburg trip with the church-We stayed at a different place than we are used to staying and it was something else...but we definitely made memories that will last a lifetime!
*Kip worked his first "plane crash" with the EMA/Sheriff's Office. We were going to dinner and a movie (that we NEVER do) and on our way to eat, we were interrupted by a small plane crash in Rainbow City. We finally got dinner, at Chick-Fil-A, and spent the rest of the night at the EMA...but he is doing what he loves, so I can't complain!

February 2012:
*Celebrated my 24th birthday!
*We spend Valentines Day at my brother's basketball practice & eating at Flipside. We aren't so much the "romantic" type! :)
*My beloved tanning salon in Jacksonville burned to the ground! :( It was a sad day for me.
*My parents re-did our living room (sort of).  Bought new tables and a new couch & got a new TV. Talk about an experience! We bought a TV at Walmart in East Gadsden (at like 9:30 at night), got it home and it didn't work. So we called around to see if any Walmart in our area had another one...and of course-Boaz did. So about midnight-off to Boaz Walmart we go to swap TVs. Talk about an interesting night!
*Kipper celebrated his 22nd birthday!

March 2012:
*My first volunteering experience at the EMA for severe weather on March 3rd!
*Went to my first Auburn basketball game-and wore orange and blue for the first time-NOT proud of that BTW! ;)
*Got to be present for Graison's FIRST football game: Southside/Glencoe Alumni football game! I love that lil boy!
*Met Brad Smelly! :)


April 2012:
*Finally met Jerrell Harris & Dre Kirkpatrick (Gadsden Boys who played at BAMA!)
*Easter 2012!
*Went to LOTS of autograph sessions with Kip & met lots of famous football players!


May 2012:
*Phillip Phillips won American Idol!! 
*Celebrated Dre & Jerrell going to play in the NFL!
*Met Marcell Dareus!


June 2012:
*Took my first ever summer classes & made it through!
*Went to the Regions Charity Classic at Shoal Creek
*Celebrated Kip's cousin John & Jac's wedding!
*Met Eryk Anders & Prince Wimbley (both Bama players, Eryk from 2009 & Prince from 1992)


July 2012:
*Annual Beach trip to Panama City! This time we got to spend some time with my best friend and her sweet family the day we got there! And got to swim with dolphins for the first time ever!
*Celebrated my sweet friend Mary's son Lucas's first birthday!
*All the Chick-Fil-A mess happened! Proud of them for standing their ground!


Will continue the year re-cap soon! :) Got other things to do.









No comments:

Post a Comment