Analytics

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wedding, House, Job, Etc.

It has been a while since I have posted!  So much has gone on in the last month, and time has completely slipped by me! We signed the contract for our house, signed our life away at the bank, and continued the process of purchasing our very first home! We are suppose to close December 2nd, but may be able to close a little sooner than that if everything goes through quickly. 

Wedding Planning: Well lets see...we went to Huntsville a few weeks ago (Oct. 20th I think) and Ava and Addy tried on the flower girl dresses! They are gorgeous!! My bridal shower is coming up in just 2 weeks! I am pretty excited about that!! Other than that, wedding planning is beginning to slow down a little.  Got most/all of the BIG stuff done! Only 3 more months!!

New Job: I started working on my own October 1st.  I love my job, but it is definitely time-consuming, hard work.  I am not used to having stuff piled up on my desk.  But it definitely makes the days go by quickly. 

Family Updates:  My dad tore ligaments, tendons, etc. in his arm at work last week.  He's probably going to have surgery on Monday.  My brother got an early Christmas present: A truck.  Cannot believe my brother is old enough to drive. :( Scary thought!! haha!

I guess that is about all I have for life updates. 

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment